After Oklahoma’s longest power outage in history, I think we all deserve to see as much light as possible this holiday season! If you’re looking to round up your household and go for a drive to see some beautiful light displays (some are even set to music!), then look no further! We’ve gathered some of the best light shows around the metro from some local moms!
- Miranda Family light show – 19455 Talavera Ln Edmond, OK 73012 (The show is 80s themed this year – yes please!)
- 1809 Cedar Ridge Rd, Edmond, OK 73013
- 1809 NW 163rd Circle, Edmond, OK 73013
- Giles Family – 2501 Dupont, Edmond, OK 73034
- 1001 Driver Lane, Edmond, OK 73025
- Truitt Family Lights – 1320 NW 185th St. Edmond, OK – 73012
- Luminance at Mitch Park – 1501 W. Covell Rd., Edmond, OK 73012 – Plan to walk through this 3D winter wonderland!
- Scissortail Park Light Show – 300 SW 7th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73109 – For the first time, Union Station will be lit up for the holidays! Features lights, decorations, and Santa and character appearances!
- Automobile Alley – Broadway Ave. from NW 4th St. to NW 10th St.
- Nichols Hills – Drive through this whole section of OKC. Seriously. You’ve never seen so many private residences all decked out for the holidays!
- Downtown in December – There are beautiful light displays all over downtown – Bricktown Canal lights, Devon Tower displays, and Myriad Gardens to name a few!
- 2625 N. Lincoln Ave., Moore, OK 73160 – Neighborhood light show sponsored by Musik, Lightz, and More on Friday and Saturday nights in December ONLY!
- Downs Family Christmas – 2900 72nd Ave. SE, Norman, OK 73026 (Bring some canned food – all donations go to the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma!)
- Christmas in the Park – 500 W. Main St., Yukon, OK 73099 – Drive or walk through nearly 3 miles of displays, containing over 5 million lights!
Comment below with any we might have missed!