The holiday season is upon us and we are all filling our calendars with trips to see Santa, baking with the family, and Christmas parties galore. Whatever you & your family enjoy doing this holiday, we want you to share it with us!
We decided that since this time of year is full of great photo ops and there are lots of fun events across the OKC metro for families to attend, why not have a photo contest?! We will choose one winner and announce it on Facebook and Instagram on Thursday, Dec. 19th.
If your little one(s) make you the winner, you’ll receive a mini photo session with J Rosenbalm Photography AND a $25 gift card to the Oklahoma City Whole Foods!! So start snapping pictures of your kids decking the halls and tag them with #okcmbholidays to win this great prize package!
Official contest entry pictures MUST be emailed to info (at) okcmomsblog (dot) com to be officially entered! This policy is to make sure that those of you with private social media accounts or -GASP!- those of you without them are able to play.
How to enter:
(1) Email your cutest holiday pic to info (at) okcmomsblog (dot) com by 8:00 pm CST on Monday, December 16, 2013. We strongly encourage everyone to also post them on Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter using the official hashtag #okcmbholidays.
(2) All of the pictures received will be posted in an album on our Facebook page Monday night. The picture that receives the most “likes” (in our official entry album) by 8:00 pm CST on Thursday, December 19, 2013 will win our prize package.
(3) The winner will be announced Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 8:00 pm CST. So, get your pictures ready!
(1) Pictures should be family friendly. OKCMB reserves the rights to use discretion in which pictures are posted.
(2) Only submit pictures to which you have the legal rights (i.e. they are your children and it’s your photograph–if it’s a professional picture, please credit the photographer in a comment and disclose that you own rights to post). By sending the picture to Oklahoma City Moms Blog, you are agreeing to have the image posted on social media.
(3) Each reader may submit only ONE official entry.
(4) Pictures must be EMAILED to info (at) okcmomsblog (dot) com, not posted to our Facebook page. OKCMB will not accept pictures posted to the page as official contest entries.
(5) Pictures must be liked in the album on our Facebook page, not on a picture that is shared. So please be sure that you are clear with your friends and family when asking them to vote! Only album image “likes” will be counted (this essentially means your friends and family will have to navigate to the OKCMB Facebook page, scroll through the album, and vote).
(6) All deadlines are CENTRAL standard time.
(7) The winner must be LOCAL to Oklahoma City.