Local businesses and ideas to help you come up with ideas for YOUR mom, or a subtle hint to share with your beloved to come up with “on his own” for you.
1. The Vintage Pearl – we are in love with The Vintage Pearl (have you entered our GIVEAWAY?) and their selection of hand-stamped jewelry that any mother would cherish. They not only have personalized names, but simple statement pieces that can be gifted to anyone.
2. Viva La Pies – leave the baking up to Viva La Pies! With their online and catering business, get Mom the gift of deliciousness of her favorite pie.
3. Designs By Jamie – A custom bag, whether it’s a tote, clutch, cross-body, or anything else you can think of, Designs By Jamie can work her magic to get you the most adorable, and durable bag that is selected specifically for Mom.
4. Oklahoma T-Shirt Company – The shirt of the month club is the gift that keeps on giving. Each month a new design is revealed and for $10 a month, you can get that t-shirt delivered right to your door. It can be one time, or long-term. But all of them have Okie pride.
5. Always Greener – Spruce up the front porch by getting one of the Always Greener synthetic grass mats! Such a unique gift idea that comes in the shape of an Oklahoma, buffalo, house numbers or more!
6. Riversport Adventures – If time is what Mom craves, take an afternoon to enjoy the Riversport Adventures together. Ropes course, Rumble Drop, zip-line and more can fill several hours for family fun. If heights aren’t something she enjoys, grab a canoe, paddleboard or kayak to enjoy the Oklahoma River.
7. Venture Pass – This is a great day to put your Venture Pass to use! Pick your favorite location out of the seven attractions and spend time with your mom. Laughter is sure to be included.
8. Breakfast or Brunch – Moms typically don’t want to cook on Mother’s Day (hint, hint Dads!) Utilize the breakfast and brunch ideas that we have blogged about and approved of for suggestions on how to start your day!
If all else fails, take mom out for a picnic. Somewhere where the kids get to play and mom can sit in the sun (or shade) and soak it up. It’s a rare treat and something she will totally enjoy.
What gifts are on your list for Mother’s Day?