- 1 large container of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries (chopped)
- 1 package of granola
- Small Mason Jars or 8 ounce bowls
- Add the yogurt and a few (2-3) strawberries into a blender. Puree until you get a lovely pink color.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of granola into the bottom of each mini mason jar.
- Top with a few tablespoons of yogurt and then diced strawberries.
- Repeat until you reach the top and garnish with more strawberries.
So there you have a naturally sweet Valentine’s Day treat. Enjoy this for a easy breakfast in bed or top the jar with a lid and take it with you. I hope you enjoy this recipe. Have a great Valentine’s Day with your loved one.
What special treat do you have planned for Valentine’s Day?