In + Around OKC

Recommended Reading

When You Follow a Goose…

This is possibly my favorite comic by artist Will McPhail (The New Yorker), because it's just so relatable. As a parent, I envy the...
Summer Safety Tips

Summer Safety Tips

Congratulations, mommas! You have made it though another school year! Now summer is here and it is finally time to relax. Ok, ok.. now that...

The Awful Pink Plate and Other Humiliating Mom Fails

Being a mama is hard! We all know that the day in, and day out care of our little people is difficult. They are loud,...
COVID-19 vaccines

Your Questions About COVID-19 Vaccines: Answered!

You asked, we answered! OKC Mom surveyed our readers about lingering questions they had regarding COVID-19 vaccines for children, and we had the unique...

Follow Us

18,920FansLike
7,588FollowersFollow
1,210FollowersFollow
2,295FollowersFollow
City Mom Collective
Be an Oklahoma City Mom Insider

Connecting moms online, as well as offline through our robust events.

HAPPENING THIS WEEK

May
14
May
23

OKC WEATHER

Oklahoma City
scattered clouds
79.6 ° F
82.6 °
74.6 °
61 %
1mph
40 %
Sun
83 °
Mon
86 °
Tue
90 °
Wed
94 °
Thu
91 °

Home + Lifestyle

8 Easy Ways for Kids to Help Around the House

0
If you're anything like me, it feels like 10% of your day is spent playing and connecting with your kids, and the remaining 90%...

A Little Dirt Won’t Hurt

0
My kids love dirt. Anything messy, muddy, sticky, wet, wild chaos, they love it. And I let them. I very rarely say no to making messes. Which...

Motherhood + Parenting

Ages + Stages